June 21, 2018
PART-TIME CUSTODIAL POSITION
Hours: 5-1/2 hours per day, 2:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Starting Date: To be determined
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be physically able to lift 50 pounds and maintain a heavy work load on a daily basis
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General custodial duties, i.e., floor maintenance (including mopping, vacuuming, waxing), emptying trash, general cleaning, etc.
- Set up/tear down for school events
- Snow Removal
- Work as a team member
- Observe confidentiality
- Be a positive role model for students
- Independently carry out responsibilities
- Be available to work any shift
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Demonstrate the ability to lift 50 pounds
As determined by Master Agreement
Anyone interested in the above position should send letter of application, resume, and letters of reference to: John Denney, Hanover-Horton Schools, 10000 Moscow Road, Horton, MI 49246.
Application deadline: June 28, 2018
Hanover-Horton Schools does not discriminate in any of its educational programs and services, activities, or employment practices, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, sexual preference, disability, or English speaking ability. Direct inquiries to the Superintendent of Hanover-Horton Schools, 10000 Moscow Rd., Horton, MI 49246.