The girls soccer head coaching position is a volunteer position. The funding of the sport will be provided by Hanover-Horton Soccer Club. The season begins March 14, 2022.
- Abide by Hanover-Horton Athletic Handbook
- Uphold student eligibility on a weekly basis.
- Meet all coaching requirements set by MHSAA including CAP class, rules meeting, CPR certified, and officials’ ratings.
- Communicate well to students, parents, teachers, administrators, and athletic office.
- Be fair, consistent, and honest with to students, parents, teachers, administrators, and athletic director.
- Hand out practice schedules to students, parents, athletic office.
- Be on time to practice and games.
- Be accountable for uniforms, equipment, and school property.
- Provide sound and technical practice plans to players.
- Report scores to athletic office
- Maintain and determine budget, assist with fundraisers and document funding.
- Assist with finding volunteers for working games (admissions, score keeper, announcer, etc.).
- Adhere to athletic trainer and medical decisions.
- Adhere to athletic department standards for professionalism, dress, and code of conduct.
All applicants please submit a letter of interest, resume, and at least two references to Mr. Perry Deliyanne, Athletic Director (email@example.com), Hanover-Horton High School, 10000 Moscow Rd, Horton, MI 49246.
John Denney, Superintendent
Expires: Until Filled